Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Christmas Bella & Sweet Taylor


Hey again ... it was a busy week and will be a busy weekend cranking out some tshirts ... people keep ordering! At least there is a lot of college football on so my husband won't even notice I am in my craft room all day! haha
This little card is for a Bella Christmas swap on SCS. I didn't have the stamp, but Janet was nice enough to send me some images to use. She is cute! I colored her with some Copics, and added some SU Navy and burgundy paper. Then used PTI's Ripe Avocado paper and ribbon as well as the PTI Blessings set for the sentiment (SU! Choc Chip ink). I think it turned out nice - I hope my fellow swappers think so too.
I made a few other things while I whipped these cards together, so I will schedule some posts to appear while I am hunkered down at my sewing machine! :-)
ASLO... Taylored Expressions is the sweetest! She is releasing some super cute cupcake stamps - you should go and check them out. She also has great kits, amazing ribbon, and I am a snob about her tape - its all I use to stick my cards together! And her customer service can't be beat! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment