Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Kristina's Color Inspiration Challenge #36


Happy New Year everyone! I finally got to play Kristina's Color Inspiration Challenge ... I have been too busy in previous weeks to sit down and make something while also meeting the deadline! :-) Here's the photo for inspiration.








Now, here's the version that I came up with. I had some fabric that was kind of similar to the one in the photo and I decided to use it like an applique in one of my sewing projects. I wanted a white border around it, so I did sew it on some white cardstock and then cut it out again before adhering it to the paper.

The color is a little off in this photo - the pink paper is a little paler in real life than it looks. This card is pretty simple, but I like how it turned out. What do you think?!

Supplies: Cardstock - SU! & PTI; Border strip - Bazzill Just the Edge; Ribbon - PTI; Image & Ink - PTI.

2 comments:

  1. I think your card looks great, there are a heap of very simple cards done in this challenge, the colors really suit a simple design

    ReplyDelete