Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bee Mine!


Happy almost Friday everyone! I am so looking forward to tomorrow. This has been a long week! And Friday means relaxing on the couch with the mister and catching up on all our shows. (And knowing I get to sleep in the next morning!)

This is a little v-day card I made with an image I got in a Stampendous/MFT image swap on SCS. I wish I had gotten more of these bee-uties! :-) Aren't they cute?! I had fun coloring them with my Copics.

I added a little sentiment from PTI's Heart Prints and all the paper (except the heart paper) is from PTI. I can't remember what brand the patterned paper is, but I know my mom picked it up for me at Archivers. And the ribbon is also from PTI - love all their yummy products!

I hope everyone is having a great week so far and will get to enjoy a LOVEly weekend :-)

1 comment: