Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Finally ... a card!

Hey everyone! Happy holiday week :-) Last night after getting home from work, I got my Thanksgiving break started off with some stamping. I haven't made anything in weeks because I have been too busy either lesson planning or working on sorority letter shirts for my side business, but I took a well-deserved break last night and got some new cards cranked out! Yippee!

This card is a 3.5 x 5 card - my new favorite size. :-) And this image is just too fun ... its from Unity's November KOTM and I think its adorable. It's kind of valentine-ish but I think its fun to send to a friend anytime.
I colored the type writer with some gray Copics and I roughed up the card stock frame with an edge distresser and some ink. Love how it turned out. It is hard to see in the photo, but the type writer is popped up on foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by! I am off to clean up my paper crafting mess and get to some cooking for tomorrow's feast with the family. If I have time, I will be back tonight for the monthly PTI blog hop ... although my project for last month is the perfect fit for this month's theme! :-)

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Unity Nov 09 KOTM
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip, Copic Markers; PTI Chai & Chamomile
Paper: PTI White; SU! Pink Pirouette
Other: PTI Hibiscus Burst grosgrain, foam tape, edge distresser tool

4 comments: