Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

You make me smile

Happy almost 2010 y'all! Anyone have spectacular plans for ringing in the next decade? We'll probably keep it low key here, which is a-ok with me :-)

Here's a little card I whipped up the other night with the creative pocket I bought from Melissa Phillips. She makes the prettiest stuff I tell you ... not even close to my style of stuff, but I just love it and wish I could put things together like she does! Not quite shabby chic, but probably about as close as I can get! LOL I stitched around the paper and inked up the cream card base to age it a bit. I also inked the tag and the silk ribbon on the tag to age those as well. The sentiment and ribbon are from PTI - Signature Greetings and some pretty Sweet Blush grosgrain. Other than that I have no idea who the products are by - sorry!

Hope you are enjoying the winding down of 2009 and looking forward to 2010 and all that will may bring! :-)

Thanks for stopping by :-)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! I love the pink dots on the cream CS, the tag and the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Shabby Chic....Loved it.

    ReplyDelete