Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Cards

Hey y'all! So far I've been enjoying my Spring Break. Today I worked on several Easter cards, which I will be sharing over the next few days. Here's one of them that I came up with ...
I must say that I am really into this crinkled seam binding that I got. I bought some supplies to start making my own ... more to come on that in a few days! :-) This card is pretty simple ... mostly some patterned paper and then some Copic markers. Very easy.

Well that is all I've got for now ... back to playing around with paper and stamps so I can get these Easter cards in the mail! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Verve - Everlasting Life
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Copic markers; PTI Chai, Chamomile
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream; K& Co patterned paper
Accessories: PTI button, twine; crinkled seam binding

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Love the colors. I've never heard of crinkled seam binding.

    ReplyDelete