Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Friday & Another Quilt

Happy Friday, friends! :-) I am so glad its Friday ... been a long week. It is homecoming this week, so all the kids have been dressing crazy for spirit week and we had a pep rally at the end of the day today. All fun, but it made for an extra exhausting week. :-) I plan to stay holed up in my craft room for most of the weekend with some college football in the background. :-)

The quilt I shared yesterday sold today! Woo hoo! So, I thought I'd share another one that I made and we have listed in the shop. This one has got some lovely red, pink, brown and a little yellow in some girly prints - including some lady bugs and butterflies from the Flutterby collection by Tula Pink. A little bit of a modern twist on the pattern I used for this one.

I hope you are all having a great end of the week / start to the weekend! :-) I will share some baby shower decorating and projects for you this weekend. See ya soon!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment