Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Birthday Wishes

Hiya! Just stopping in to share a birthday card with you. I love pink and green and so this card is a fav! :-)I let the patterned paper do all the work on this one and just stamped the sentiment in the corner. I added a strip of coordinating green houndstooth (love this print on paper and fabric) and some ribbon. Easy peasy but still very pretty!

Hope you are having a fabulous day! :-)

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Giga Guidelines (PTI)
Paper: Sultry (Basic Grey); Hibiscus Burst card stock (PTI)
Other: grosgrain (PTI)

2 comments:

  1. Super pretty! I love that description--"let the patterned paper do all the work"--too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty! I am loving that houndstooth.... (Back in the day, pink and green was a very popular "preppy" clothing combination!)

    ReplyDelete