Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hello!


I love this little Changito Solo stamp from Stampendous. He's just freakin' cute. I made this card for a Changito swap. I decided to go with the "hello" sentiment so that you could use them whenever. I will definitely be making more of these little monkeys!
I hope you all have had a great weekend. I had a sweet time beading with a few friends yesterday ... I will have to post a picture of my new necklace later on. And it was super fun to look at all of the beads my friend Amanda Jean picked up while she was in Tanzania with the Peace Corps. I also got to see a few movies this weekend and catch up on some letter shirt orders. I think I have 9 or 10 packages to mail out tomorrow! Whew! I will be sewing up a storm this week trying to finish them before the end of the month (my personal goal).
Have a great night peeps! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment