Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

More Spring Sprigs


Happy Thursday everybody! :-) Here's another card I made with that Stampendous Spring Sprigs stamp ... love it! Taylor actually has a kit with this stamp set. At first, I wasn't sure how this was going to come out, but I actually really like it now. :-)

I am still cranking out some orders ... geez. I think I have 6 to go to the PO tomorrow. And I am going to start on another big one later tonight - I will post pictures of it next week. :-)
Tomorrow, I have a lunch date with my friend, Hayden. But first, I have to head into school to look over some resumes for a couple of positions we are hiring for in my department. I sure hope we can pick the right people for the job! :-)
I also just got added to the RAK group on SCS, so I am going to prepare my first RAKs to be mailed out! Yay for happy mail!
Back to crafting/sewing/laundry, etc.!

No comments:

Post a Comment