Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

Double Take


Here's a few of those Penny Black girl cards I made for my swap. Same image, different papers and layouts. I actually ended up giving the one on the right to a coworker for her birthday and she really loved it! I like it too and should make more! haha I really need to start mass producing some cards and keeping them around/on hand. :-)
Thank goodness it was a short week - certainly didn't seem that way by the time I got to the end of it. I was falling asleep on the couch at like 4:30 today! (Probably has a lot to do with staying up late to watch some convention speeches! :-) Oh well ... sleeping in tomorrow! Then I will be crafting while the mister lives in football heaven from noon until night! haha
TGIF everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment