Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

A TGIF wish for you!



Whew! Its been a loooong week! A meeting everyday afterschool (except today) and open house till 8:35 last night. Geez. I think I got home about 30 minutes before my normal bedtime last night. At least its Friday! And its football season ... which means I can craft with no guilt pretty much all day tomorrow! ha!

This card is for a monthly swap I have going at SCS. The kit comes from Molly - she sent the stamped candles and the sentiment and the two patterned papers. I decided to cut the candles out and arrange them over the patterned paper. Its hard to tell in the photo, but the candles are popped up on foam tape. I think its pretty cute! It will be really neat to see what the other 3 girls in my Group 3 group do with the same paper and stamp set! Hope they like my version!

No comments:

Post a Comment