Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope all the moms out there are having a great Mother's Day so far. We had lunch at a German restaurant with my husband's family and later this evening we are grilling steaks for my mom before we watch the Carolina Hurricanes game! (My mom is a huge fan and its playoff season!)

I made a simple card for my mom ... I used some patterned paper I picked up at the craft store and added some card stock from SU! along with some ribbon and a button from PTI. I will post some of the gifts I made later this week.
Have a great Sunday everyone!

Supplies Used:
Card stock: Stampin Up! Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose
Patterned Paper: DCWV
Ribbon: PTI white grosgrain
Button: PTI Hibiscus Burst vintage button
Other: Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, hemp twine, paper trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment