Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

More Early Bird ...

Ok, so this Cosmo Cricket Early Bird paper is too fun! I love the colors and the retroness. Its great. I also love that these came together so quick and I didn't even have to stamp! (Not that I mind stamping ... LOL!)

This first card is all EB paper with a hint of PTI Ocean Tides ribbon. and some Vintage Cream card stock. I love how the little "you're tweet" image makes all the other papers work together.
This next card is again all EB paper with the same basic layout. I added a bit of ribbon with some SU! Chocolate Chip grosgrain. Well, these cards are off to surprise a "tweet" friend who loves to lunch it up with her favorite people! :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream card stock; Cosmo Cricket Early Bird designer paper
Accessories: PTI Ocean Tides grosgrain; SU! Chocolate Chip grosgrain

4 comments:

  1. Both of these are adorable--your friend is going to love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this are so cute! love the early bird, i'm still in hoarding mode with mine...LOL i know i'm pathetic!! i won the whoel set in the top 20, you'd think i'd break down and use what i have here...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. your EB cards are really cute! don't you just love those pp's??? I had a chance to play with them too...it's my fave right now!!!

    ReplyDelete