Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #13

Happy Wednesday y'all! :-) I got through a sewing marathon last night and decided to whip up some really clean & simple cards before heading to bed. I was inspired by Krystie Lee from Cupcake Martini. Her cards are so fun and yet so simple. I love her style.

For this card, I decided to play along with Dawn's color challenge. She picked red, berry, moss, and white - a great combo! Here's a link to her inspiration photo. And here's my card ....

(Click on photo to enlarge.)

I stamped the chair pattern in Pure Poppy ink onto Berry Sorbet card stock and stamped over that with the chair outline in SU! Chocolate Chip ink. I cut out the chair and used foam tape to give the card some dimension. I stacked Spring Moss bitty dots on top of the white and Spring Moss panels and stamped the sentiment on two lines so it would fit on the panel. I love how cute this little 4-1/4" square card is.

I made one more of these little chair cards with a different color scheme and sentiment that I will post tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: PTI On My Couch
Ink: PTI Pure Poppy; SU! Chocolate Chip; Copic marker (chair feet)
Paper: PTI White, Berry Sorbet, Spring Moss; PTI Spring Moss Bitty Dots paper
Accessories: foam tape; PTI Berry Sorbet twill

20 comments:

  1. WOW Very nice card...I loved it. :) Some how now a days I am really enjoying these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the clean layout and I love that chair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! This card is adorable! The colors come together so nicely and love the stamp set you used! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card-- nice job with the color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really a delightful card! And nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The chair cloth is fabulous! Way to rock this color combo.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This came out so cute! I love the Pure Poppy over the Berry Sorbet and with chocolate to boot...came out perfectly! :>

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on being in the spotlight! Your work is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on being "in the spotlight"! I love the pattern on the chair!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply CUTE! Love the sentiment! :) Congrats on being in the SPOTLIGHT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute & Simple!!! Congrats on making the Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card!! congrats on making the spotlight!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a cute card! Congrats on being in the spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Chrissy...way to go. Congrats on being in the spotlight.

    ReplyDelete