Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Ippity Blog Hop

Happy Monday! Popping in today to share a card I made for this week's Ippity blog hop. A friend of mine recently bought and moved into a new house. So, I needed a card to send along with a little housewarming gift. I decided to use the Devoted set for this project. This stamp set is really cute and I love all the scriptures that are included in it. The overall card concept is pretty simple - and aside from the hills and the house popped up on foam tape its mostly one layer. Hope my friend and her husband enjoy this happy mail!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of the blog hop!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Devoted by Ippity (Shop for it from Banu!)
Ink: PTI Spring Moss, Chai, Chamomile; SU! Chocolate Chip; Copics
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, Ripe Avocado, Melon Berry

16 comments:

  1. I love the way you've created the landscape with the hills and the stamped plants behind the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scene you created.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. I love the hills and how you swiped your stamp pad across them to give them dimension. What a terrific job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card--love that Devoted stamp set! Super job today:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute, chrissy! your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable scene you've created! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness, this is such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the little home and yard you created, I'm sure your friend will too!
    p.s. I love your description of a perfect world in your profile, that would be my perfect world too~maybe someday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Chrissy! I love your hills, house and background! I'm sure your friends will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty; your friend will love and appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete