Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Paper Crafts Mag

Hi!  Can you believe Christmas is less than two weeks away?  Good grief do I have a lot of projects left to finish!  A few more shirts, a quilt, a few other projects, and more ... better get back to work!

I did want to share some news ... the PaperCrafts Jan/Feb 2011 issue is out and I have a fun shaped card in it ... you can even download my template from the PC website!  Here's the magazine you'll be looking for at the store ...
It's blisteringly cold here and we may get a little white stuff on Thursday ... which I would love, but then we'd have to make up the day next Wednesday instead of having a 2 day week.  I think I'd rather just get the school days over with!  ha!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  :-)

1 comment:

  1. I saw your awesome card in the mag! Way cool and creative...awesome job!

    ReplyDelete