Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

December Bee Blocks

Happy New Year's Eve y'all!  I am back today to share the rest of my December Bee Blocks with you.  I really enjoy the virtual quilting bees that I am participating in via Flickr.  I have definitely tried out some blocks that I never would have otherwise and have enjoyed the challenge and inspiration. :-)

First up, is the PBee&J swap that I am in ... I made this wonky house block for Corley. This is a block I wouldn't have tried on my own, but I am glad I did!
In this swap, we also make a signature block.  She asked for a 5" square, and I chose to make it a mini house.
I also made two more wonky-style blocks for December.  This time, they were log cabins and for the do.Good Stitches bee, which is a charity bee.  Anna, our quilter this month, asked for white, aqua/turquoise and white blocks.  I hope my colors are on target and will blend well with the others.
And the second block ...
Well, that is all for now!  :-)  Have a great New Year's Eve everyone!  See you tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment