Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Changitos!

"Hi" :-) I got this monkey stamp (from the Changito line by Stampendous) a couple weeks ago. I actually ordered a different monkey, but this one came instead. He's also cute, so its ok. The sentiment was stamped using some clear stamps by Inkadinkado (that I got at Joann's for 40% off!) that I put on an acrylic block and dipped in SU! Basic Brown ink. I did color the leaves with my Copic markers and cut around the image before sticking it to the card. I like how the card is really simple in layout, but still cute.

This card is perfect for a Wednesday in what is seeming to be a long week ... I should have put something like 'Hang in there!" as the sentiment! haha Maybe next time ...

Back to cutting Greek letters ... Hope you are having a great week - only two days left before the weekend - PTL!

1 comment:

  1. you are so very creative. i love the monkey! can't wait to talk more about baby cards...only five-ish months to go! ;)

    ReplyDelete