Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sweet Stampin'


Woo hoo! I finally got some stampin' done with the papers that I bought on sale at Joann's a few weeks ago. I am really digging this color scheme and can't wait to send them out to some friends.
Hopefully, I will get to post my new "Spring Fever" wallhanging tomorrow ... its so purty! I think I will have to make another one for my mom - we decided today that it would look really great in her office.
Off to bed! Hope you are having a great week! :-)

1 comment:

  1. those cards are so cute - i love the green/brown combo. you're so stinkin' creative!! i might have to enlist you to make cards for me to send the newest lucas' birth announcements in...how much would that run me? and your Easter cards were TOO cute. you're basically awesome is what i'm saying!

    ReplyDelete