Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Blogger RAK from Lynn


I got my first Blogger RAK card in the mail over the weekend! It is from Lynn in St. Louis - Lynn makes some really awesome cards and I read her blog pretty regularly! :-) I really like the color scheme of this card - its simple yet has some elegance to it.
One of the things I like about Lynn is that she shares tutorials on her blog so you can learn new techniques! You should go and visit her!
School is going good - we had a tornado warning today, so we did spend 45 minutes in the hallway on our knees until we got the all clear, but so far the first week hasn't been too bad! I have some great kids and I think we will be able to have a fun year. :-)
I have a bunch of cards made w/ the Penny Black girls stamps - so you'll be seeing a bunch of those over the next few days - I made them for a swap I hosted and I really hated to send them on! But I hope my fellow swappers enjoy them!
Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so glad that you liked the card. Thank you for your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete