Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Warm Hospitality


Here's another card I made using PTI's Quilters Sampler stamp set. I stamped all the blocks next to each other - I still need some practice lining them up straight - but hey I need more practice with that in my real life quilts! haha I colored them with Copic markers and went from there. I really love this set, but get stumped when trying to layout a card. I guess I will have to keep playing around with it. This would be a great way to "test" out a color scheme before cutting and stitching together fabrics!
Materials used: PTI Quilter's Sampler, PTI CS (Berry Sorbet, Aqua Mist), SU! River Rock CS, PTI Aqua Mist satin ribbon, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, & Copics - R11, R14, BG11, BG13, YG91.

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of using the quilt stamps to test out color combinations before stitching them together!!!

    ReplyDelete