Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

More fun with Damask Designs

Here's another card I made the the new Damask Designs set from PTI. I really love this big damask image - its so fun to create my own patterned paper with it. I stamped the image on SU! Bashful Blue in PTI New Leaf green ink. Then I added the sentiment (also from Damask Designs) and a little ribbon. Easy peasy.
We're waiting to see if we'll get snow here - its been raining all day long - hard rain. But its supposed to change to snow overnight. So, we'll see what happens with the roads and school tomorrow. I am secretly hoping for a delay since I am fitting a bad cold. It would be nice to get to sleep past 5:30! :-)

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh that green is so pretty! Such a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Amazing, can't wait for my set to arrive so I can case your creation.

    ReplyDelete