Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

Thanks Secret Sister!

My fun PTI swap at Splitcoaststampers is doing a secret sister swap this round and mine has surprised me again. Check out this loot! Great flowers, paper assortment, Reeses eggs (yay!) and a sweet notebook and matching card. Check out the details she put on this card ... I think she made her own hat pin! I love this color combo - goes great with my alma mater - the NC State University.Thanks so much secret sister! :-)

Tomorrow is the Unity Blog Hop. My post with a fun new card will be up in the morning! Happy Friday everybody!

3 comments:

  1. What great goodies to receive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Chrissy, you cleaned up! I didn't know you went to NC State!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Gift, this is my fave color combo I LOVE IT ;)

    Your new blog look is Fab, very nice.

    ReplyDelete