Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge # 2

Hello everyone! If you are here for the Unity Blog Hop, scroll down to the previous post. :-)
Dawn gave us another color challenge - love these colors. So fab! They remind me of a quilt that I made for a friend to give as a baby gift. She had said "it is for a girl, but they don't want any pink" and I remember thinking "are you joking!? Have you seen all the pink fabrics I have!?" haha Anyway. I did succeed in making a a quilt for just the occasion. On to my card ...
I decided to make a little fabric flower with some of the leftovers from the aforementioned quilt. Cute! I will definitely be making more of them. I actually made a few extra - they are in my etsy shop if you have to have some too! :-) Here's a closer view of the flower and sentiment:
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great rest of the weekend!

Supplies Used (all PTI unless noted):
Card stock: Aqua Mist, Stampers Select White, Dark Chocolate
Stamps: Everyday Classics, Polka Dot Basics
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Aqua Mist
Ribbon: AC Moore
Button: PTI Vintage
Other: DMC Floss, Score-Pal, Scor-Tape, fabric scraps, paper trimmer, Fiskars treading water edge punch

10 comments:

  1. this card is very pretty, LOVE the flower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. You did a great job with the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your card very much and this fabric flower is so pretty! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your hand made flower! You did a smashing job with the color challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so very pretty, love your layering!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flower you made! Those are some gorgeous scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty! that flower is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card! Love that fabric flower!

    ReplyDelete