Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Blogger RAKs

Hi again! Just popping in to say thanks to Deborah for the beautiful RAK she sent me. I love the colors she used. Thanks for brightening up my mailbox, Deborah! :-)
I also sent out a couple of Blogger RAKs today. Here's a look at one of them ... (again with the same layout and stitched ribbon!)
Supplies Used (Snail Mail card):
Stamps: PTI Vintage Picnic
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics; PTI Chamomile
Paper: PTI White, Scarlet Jewel
Other: PTI Summer Sunrise swiss dot satin

3 comments:

  1. So cute! How nice to get such a pretty RAK and I love the one you made as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very nice. Loved both the cards. Again with my questions...Did you stitch the ribbon by itself and then adhere it to the card? I am trying it out without much success...how about a tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got your card today! Thank you so much for the encouragement. I love the stitched ribbon card. I'm going to have to give that a try soon. Again Thanks!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete