Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

More In Bloom

Hey everyone! School starts tomorrow and those kids are coming through my door whether I am ready or not ... and right now, I'm not so I will keep this short! LOL

I am still enjoying this In Bloom stamp set from PTI. I stamped the flowers and leaves and Bitty Boxes paper again and added some Copics and glitter pen and some foam tape to give it a little extra something. Simple and pretty.Well, back to work for me! I did have time to make a blog hop card for tomorrow the other day so I will be back tomorrow evening with that! Wish me luck tomorrow :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: PTI In Bloom
Ink: Palette Noir Black, Copic markers, Sakura glitter pen
Paper: PTI Kraft card stock; Bitty Box paper in Lemon Tart, Spring Moss, & Dark Chocolate
Accessories: PTI Summer Sunrise grosgrain; foam tape; Fiskars Upper Crest border punch; corner rounder punch

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful :) Loved the way you stamped on patterned paper and then colored it with copics. I got my PTI package just today and this stamp ;) So cannot wait to create some projects with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very pretty Chrissy. I love the colors and the layout!

    ReplyDelete