Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to Papertrey #2

Hi again ... so I mentioned previously in this post that I am showing off my "Happy Birthday to Papertrey" cards for their 3rd Anniversary contest. So, if you see this one first, please hit refresh on your browser to see what else I've had fun making today! :-)

This card is one using an image from Melissa Bickford. You can see her original post about her image here. A really simple layout on this one and some ribbon stitching. See my tutorial for that here if you need one. This image is so great for kids and guys ... definitely will use it again in the future!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card! :-)

Supplies Used (all PTI):
Image from Melissa Bickford for PTI
Paper: Stampers Select White, Plum Pudding, Pure Poppy; Bitty Box DSP - Lemon Tart
Other: Lemon Tart grosgrain; Sakura glitter pen

1 comment: