Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hello there!

Hi and welcome to my *new* blog ... well, its just a new location for the blog!  :-)  After closing cmh Designs, I thought it would be great to start losing the business name and really moving on.  Not to mention, the "lux crafts" goes a little better with my newest venture, Sew Lux

Part of this change also has to do with my "word" for 2011, which is "renovate."  This year, I will be renovating a lot of things ... cleaning up (and out) my craft/sewing room, organizing some parts of my house (the tupperware cabinet!), and just reprioritizing how I spend my time outside of my real job ... renovating my priorities so to speak. 

So ... If you've been following along at my original blog, I am glad you stopped by ... I hope you'll update your Google Reader, etc. to check in with me.  If you're new ... well, you didn't miss anything ... I moved all my posts over here too!  :-)  Either way, thanks for stopping in!

I also wanted to share that my new blog's fabulous look is a result of the talented Erin from Erin Bradley Designs.  She makes some pretty graphics, I tell ya!  She also provides excellent customer service!  I also used her fab graphics for our Sew Lux blog and Sew Lux Etsy store!

I wanted to share a set of cards I made for a customer just before Christmas ... I believe she gave them to her mother-in-law and I sure hope they were well-received! :-)  Here's the set ...
I love the colors in these and the layout is really simple for mass-producing these babies!  And now that I am "free" of the greek letter shirt business, I will really get to start using my embarassingly large stash of patterned paper! ;-)  There is a PaperCrafts call with a deadline on Monday ... so I am sure there will be lots of cards to come soon!  I also have an embarrassingly large stash of fabric ... so get ready for some fabric projects too!  ;-)

I really hope all of you are off to a fabulous start to this new year!  Talk to you soon!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment