Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Card & A Little Inspiration

Hiya folks!  :-)  Just wanted to share a card I made the other day as well as a little inspiration to get you sewing for those of you who like stitchin' it up!

Unfortunately, I needed a sympathy card the other day.  I have a hard time making these cards and so I definitely don't have a stash of these hanging around.  I put my January Studio Calico kit to work along with a nice sentiment set from Verve on this one.
I kept the layout and everything simple and I think the colors are nice and calming.  I hope it was well-received despite the occasion for sending it. :)

On a happier note, we've got a fun fabric & sewing pattern giveaway on the Sew Lux blog.  Check out this awesome bag pattern from Clover & Violet.  Isn't it pretty?  I think it looks great in the Fandango collection for sure!
You can enter to win the pattern and the fabric needed (a charm pack & a yard of fabric) by commenting on this post AND on Clover & Violet's giveaway post - there will be a winner from both blogs!


Thanks so much for stopping by! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment