Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Hello x 3

Happy Friday!  :-)  I was so glad to have this week behind me ... how about you?!

I wanted to stop in and share a few cards that I made a bit ago using some goodies from a recent Studio Calico kit.  I love these flowers from Sassafras ... I really should try to make some myself!  But, I went with papers that coordinated with the colors in the flowers and I must say I love the aqua/teal/orange combo ... not one I'd normally have as a go-to combo, but I love how these turned out.

Here's the first of the trio...
  And the second ...

 And the third ... 

Which one is your favorite?  I had to laugh when I showed them to the mister, who just said "hello" in a mocking voice.  Whatever!  Sometimes you need a card just to say hello. :-)

So, "hello" to you all!  Hope you all have a lovely weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment