Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm still around!

Hey y'all! Sorry that I've been so neglectful of my little blog lately.  I've been working on a lot of things ... unfortunately, mostly work things, but I do have several things to share with you tonight.  :-)

First up ... a birthday card that will be headed to my niece once her gift gets here.  I decided to go a little crazy with the patterned paper and not be so matchy-matchy.  It's all Betsy's fault.  She makes be.a.u.tiful things and I love her use of patterned paper.  This card seems a little off-balance, but I doubt my little recipient will notice! :)

I also squeezed out one more "hello" card with those great Studio Calico papers.  (See the others here.)  My mister thinks they are kind of silly since they just say "hello" but whatever.  Sometimes that's all you need.  :)

I do really love that paper and color combo.  Must try making those embellies myself.

I've also been busy sewing some hexagons.  Lovely, no?

Check out my tutorial here. :)

I promise not to go 2 more weeks without another post around here ... Have a wonderful weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment