Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Deck the halls

Happy World Card Making Day! I have been pretty busy today, so I haven't gotten to make much, but I did squeak out this card! :-) I think I will try this concept out again sometime soon with a few changes. In general, its pretty simple - I cut some strips of chocolate and kraft paper to make my fireplace and mantle. The stockings are stamped, cut out and added with foam tape for dimension. I did also use my glitter pen on the stockings to add some bling. Overall, pretty simple, but I feel its missing something ... so I will have to think about it for awhile before trying this out again.

I got my myStampBOX goodies today ... looking forward to playing with them and creating some fun projects for you all.

Thanks for stopping by! :-)

Supplies Used (all PTI):
Stamps: Stocking Prints
Ink: Scarlet Jewel, Ripe Avocado, Ocean Tides
Paper: White, Dark Chocolate, Kraft, Scarlet Jewel
Other: Scor-Pal, foam tape, Sakura glitter pen

3 comments: