Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Trick or Treat

Hiya! Back today with a quick and easy Halloween card for you. I made four of these really quickly with a little mass production action last night and they are already on their way to some buddies of mine :-)
I love making my own patterned paper ... so off I went using the Boo! set from my Stamp BOX. I added some polka dots to my paper and also to the card base. Can't live without polka dots! Once you have it all stamped, it is easy to stick the layers together and call it good. :-)

That's all for now! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Boo! from my Stamp BOX; PTI Polka Dot Basics I & II, 2009 Halloween Tags
Ink: PTI Orange Zest; Palette Noir Black
Paper: PTI Kraft, True Black
Accessories: PTI Orange Zest grosgrain

1 comment: