Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Birthday

Happy Tuesday folks! I hope your week is going great thus far! :-) I have a quick birthday card to share with you today. I used the Hero Arts wood grain background stamp and then cut some flowers and leaves, inked and distressed them and added them on. Its hard to see in the photo, but the sentiment is popped up on foam tape. Quick and easy - just what I needed last night! :-) That's all for now ... will be back later this week with more to share.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Wood grain background from Hero Arts; PTI Fancy Flourishes, Damask Designs
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip
Paper: SU! Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose; PTI Kraft, Bitty Box in Ripe Avocado
Other: foam tape, edge distresser tool

3 comments:

  1. This is really cute! I love the contrast of the woodgrain and the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bloom and I love the wood back ground stamp!

    ReplyDelete