Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

Friends Knock Your Socks Off

Happy Friday y'all! I look forward to Fridays starting on Sunday nights! :-) I have a new job this year that has been keeping me way busy than I am used to and it has definitely been tough.

Last week shared my feelings about it with some of my college girlfriends at our monthly Bible study prayer time and although this week was not without its challenges, it was definitely a better week than I've had in awhile ... and I am pretty sure having my girls praying for me made a difference! So, tonight I made a few of these uber cute cards with the new Unity KOTM to send to my prayer warriors.
I stamped some polka dots (of course) in Orange Zest onto Pink Pirouette paper and distressed all the edges. I stamped that cutie monkey on Vintage Cream and colored his hat, face, feet and hands with Copic markers. Other than some distressing it was quick and easy to assemble a small set of these. Love the color combination and the layout ... thinking about whipping some sets up for Christmas gifts in different color combinations.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Unity October KOTM; PTI Polka Dot Basics II
Ink: PTI Orange Zest; SU! Chocolate Chip; Copic markers
Paper: SU! Pink Pirouette; PTI Vintage Cream, Orange Zest
Accessories: PTI Orange Zest grosgrain

3 comments: