Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Another Cupcake Challenge!

Every Friday there is a new challenge from Taylor called the Cupcake Challenge. You don't have to use a cupcake stamp to play along so this week I chose to use a flower stamp. Here's what I came up with.
This is actually my second try - I just didn't like how the other one was turning out with the patterned papers I was messing with yesterday. I think its because I really didn't know what color ink to use. So, I got out my SEI Black Orchid paper pad and started over today. I used Stampendous' May Flowers stamp set to make the orange section and the "buttons" on the side. I colored some of the flowers with a light pink Copic marker to give it some interest. The sentiment is from Studio G - one of those little $1 sets from AC Moore.
Recipe: SU! Basic Black ink, Copic markers, Stampendous May Flowers Stamps, & Studio G sentiment, all paper from SEI Black Orchid stack.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, Chrissy! Great choice of patterned papers! Thanks for playing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete