Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2008

How Sweet!

Here's my version of another Cupcake Challenge from Taylor's blog. I used the MFT How Sweet It Is stamp set for this one. I stamped the girl w/ SU! Basic Black and then colored her in with Copics. I had the Crate paper in mind when coloring (the back of the DP is actually that green). I punched the sentiment and colored the edge with a Copic marker to give it a little something. The flower is actually a Stampendous stamped image that I cut out since my scallop punch was a bit too big. Overall, I like how this came out and am ready to make a few more since I (once again) used Mish's tips on mass producing and colored 3 of these images at the same time! Now the question is ... can I stay up late enough to put them together?! haha
Recipe:
Stamps: MFT How Sweet It Is; Stampendous May Flowers
Ink: SU! Basic Black; Copic Markers
Ribbon: Satin Sensations
Paper: SU! Groovy Guava cardstock, Crate DP, GP white cardstock, brown leftover from some wedding invitation project!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love this MFT image! It reminds me how much I love a comfy chair and chocolate! :)

    ReplyDelete