Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Birthday Flowers for Mom!

Happy Birthday mom! :-) This is the card I made for my mom. The image was sent along with an order from eclecticpaperie.com, but I think it is by Stampendous. I really want to find out what it is so that I can order it. I colored it with my Copic markers and used a peice of paper from EK Success that is double-sided. I used the back for the border around the image and sentiment. The sentiment is from the SU! Birthday Whimsy set.
I found a few new blogs yesterday that I am going to start stalking - just kidding. But they have some really cute ideas and card layouts. I love checking out what other people are whipping up. I will post their links later this week.

1 comment:

  1. Love all the summery colours in this one. It just jumps out at you!

    ReplyDelete