Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Punch it!

Hooray! I made it through the "regular" school days! We started exams today so its all downhill from here. PTL! It will be pretty busy in the next week or so ... my hubby's birthday, finishing a quilt for the philanthropy raffle, finalizing convention prep & convention, a wedding reception down east, and probably more! Whew! At least most of that is fun stuff! :-)I made this set of cards for the "Punch It" swap on SCS. They are simple, but cute. I hope my fellow swappers think so ... I used the SU! Scallop punch, 1-3/8 circle punch, and slit punch to make the flower and grass. I hand cut the stems. The paper is all SU! cardstock (River Rock, Soft Sky, Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranate, & Wild Wasabi) and the ribbon is Certainly Celery.

Looking forward to tomorrow - Friday! :-) (And another cupcake challenge!)

No comments:

Post a Comment