Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

Color Challenge!

Here's a card I made for a Color Challenge Swap on Splitcoaststampers.com. The challenge was to use SU! colors Soft Sky, Groovy Guava, River Rock, and Basic Black and those colors only! I happened to have the right color card stock and said "why not?!" It was a bit of a challenge thinking of something to do. I cased a few blogs for ideas and ended up with a simple layout that I am actually quite pleased with! I did cut out each petal and then placed them. I punched the center with a 3/4" punch and then hand cut the soft sky border circle. Thanks to Mish Mash's mass producing tips, they all came together pretty quick and I totally intend to make a few for myself later this week!All supplies are SU! Stamp sets included "Pick a Petal" and "Wonderful Words." I hope my fellow swappers like what I came up with!
Only 2 more days of regular classes and then exams start! Whoo hoo! I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment