Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

More Sew Lovely

Hey y'all! Just stopping in to share a card I made the other day while I had all my fun teal papers and ribbons out. This is another card using the Lawn Fawn Sew Lovely set. Since I am an avid sewer, it was a set that I couldn't pass up. Hero Arts recently put out some fun sewing sets that I can't wait to ink up. :-) I stamped the image and then colored it with Copics. I really need to try paper piecing this dress form. Maybe even piecing it with fabric scraps! I also did another double bow with my seam binding ribbon - the ribbon is so light weight that it doesn't make it too bulky like a grosgrain would.

That's all for now! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Sew Lovely (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Chai, Chamomile (PTI); Copic markers
Paper: White, Vintage Cream, Aqua Mist (PTI); patterned paper (October Afternoon Thrift Shop collection)
Other: seam binding, foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment