Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Swap Card

Hi everyone!  We got some wintery weather yesterday and so I enjoyed a day off today!  We're on a 2 hour delay for tomorrow, so I will get a little extra sleep again tonight!

I wanted to stop in and share the card I made for the PTI swap I am participating in on SCS.  I decided to make a birthday card, since everyone can use those!  Here's what I came up with ...

I used a few different sets here.  The present image is from the Tiny Treats: Christmas set and the sentiment is from the Enjoy the Ride set.  I colored them with Copic markers to match the paper (Basic Grey, I think, and some dots from PTI). I think it turned out really pretty and I hope my fellow swappers will like it as well!

I finished a large quilt today for a friend of mine ... I will take some pictures and share tomorrow.  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment