Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

2 Sketches 4 You #42

Hello again! Back to post a card for the 2 Sketches 4 You sketch challenge ... here's the sketch for this week ...
I did flip the sketch for my card ... I used some Basic Grey Wisteria papers for this one along with some Vintage Cream card stock. Everything got a little extra "age" from some Chamomile and Chai ink. And I must say the silk May Arts ribbon is like a dream. I wish I had gotten some thicker widths when I ordered some to try out! :-) Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my card! :-)

Supplies Used:
Stamps: PTI Vintage Picnic (sentiment)
Ink: PTI Chai, Chamomile, Dark Chocolate
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream card stock; Basic Grey Wisteria patterned paper
Other: May Arts silk ribbon; twine; SU! Scallop Edge punch; 3/4" circle punch; sewing machine

6 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! Love your ribbon & stitching! Thanks so much for playing at 2S4Y this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beutiful! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!! Love the color combo! Great job with Laura's sketch!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! That Basic Grey paper is oh so pretty! Love the stitching! :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete