Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snowed in

Hey y'all! We're all snowed in here today :-) Well, 4 inches of snow around these parts may not seem like a lot, but it sure does shut things down here. So, I am warm and cozy in my craft room working on finishing up some orders for my t-shirt customers.

It's been nearly a week since my last post ... we started a new semester on Tuesday, so things have been busy getting my new classes going. I do have several cards I have yet to share, so I thought I'd show you one of them for now. Hoping to create a few things for fun later this weekend. :-)

This card was made using rub-ons from Stampin' Up. They are really easy to use and make for a quick card once you cut your layers to size. The sentiment is the only thing I stamped here. :-) I have several sets of rub-ons, but tend to hoard them. I really need to just start using them up!
Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow to share again and will have another Ippity card for you on Monday! :-)

Supplies Used:
Stamps: SU! Best of the Bunch
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip
Paper: PTI Kraft, Dark Chocolate
Other: SU! Dots & Designs rub-ons

1 comment: