Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Another Unity card for you

Hi! Happy Wednesday! Thank goodness we are on the way to the weekend again! :-) I am doing some training to add to my license this week and so far its been a little draining sitting in a chair listening all day. (I guess that should give me some empathy for my students!) Anywho ... I wanted to drop in and share another Unity card with you real quick.

This one uses an image from a past kit-of-the-month. I forgot to take a picture of the inside where I had an "enjoy" sentiment but its in there. A really basic layout here, but some distressing with ink, Copic coloring and some KaiserCraft rhinestones.
Well that's about it for now ... have to do a few things for the continuation of my course tomorrow. Hope you are having a wonderful evening and thanks for all the comments on my Ippity cards! :-)

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Unity
Ink: SU! Dark Chocolate; PTI Chamomile & Chai; Copic markers
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream; SU! Pink Pirouette
Other: PTI Scarlet Jewel ribbon; KaiserCraft rhinestones; Sakura glitter pen

2 comments:

  1. ooh!! Very nice. I really loved the distressing with ink and the rhinestones add a neat touch.

    ReplyDelete