Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

This & That

Hi and Happy Friday! Popping back in to share the notepads I made for the PTI swap on Splitcoast. I was playing around the other day with some patterned paper and decided I liked Melon Berry and Spring Rain together, so that is how this all got started. I used two different kinds of designer paper - Bitty Box and In Bloom and some leftovers from my cards. The only stamping I did was the sentiment. To jazz things up, I added some Stardust Stickles, hydrangea and buttons. I wasn't sure how I liked the flower placement, so I made them all slightly different. These photos don't quite do them justice (its dark out and I need to mail these tomorrow so no sunlight photos). Here's a closer view of some of the details.
The ribbon is just under the sentiment circle and can be completely removed, if desired. Well, I hope my fellow swappers enjoy these!

Thanks for stopping by! :-)

Supplies Used (all PTI unless noted):
Stamps: Take Note, Blooming Button Bits
Ink: Melon Berry; SU! Chocolate Chip
Paper: Melon Berry, Spring Rain, Stampers Select White, Bitty Box - Spring Rain, In Bloom - Melon Berry
Accessories: Melon Berry twill, buttons; twine & hydrangeas from craft supply; Stardust Stickles; foam tape

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! Love all the glitter and flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissy--these look gorgeous! I love the blue and melon berry together.

    ReplyDelete