Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sentimentless

Hello again! Stopping back in to share a card I made several weeks ago with what I call my "accident paper." LOL I couldn't decide on a sentiment or where to put it, so I just left it blank. Does anyone else have anxiety about adding sentiments to cards sometimes? :-)

Anywho, in person this card is pretty glittery. I added some Stickles around the edge of the patterned paper and to the hydrangea flower as well. And this combo of Vintage Cream, Ocean Tides, and Berry Sorbet just makes me smile. Love it.
Well, that's all I have for you now ... I am still working on sewing letters to t-shirts. Come by tomorrow for a new card with Ippity stamps! See ya then!

Supplies Used (all PTI unless noted):
Stamps: Blooming Button Bits
Ink: Sweet Blush
Paper: Vintage Cream, Ocean Tides
Other: Berry Sorbet grosgrain & button; from craft supply - hydrangea flower, twine; Ranger Stardust Stickles; EK Success border punch

1 comment: